Saturday, July 4, 2020

Wednesday 1.7: Badminton

Wednesday. Badminton for 1 hour

We started this new hobby after last summer. Took the autumn period for a regular reservation, one hour per week. Then continued that for this spring period. The korona virus had its effect on the equation and it was impossible to go and play this awesome sport. Now that the situation is pretty much perfectly under control here in Finland, the arena has opened its doors. Okay, the locker rooms and showers are not open but it's anyway available to go and play.




Conditioning.
  • Badminton for 1 hour
I really like this sport. And it's cool to see what all the crossfit training has done to my conditioning and fitness. There has never been a moment in the past year where I felt like my engine would have failed me. On the contrary, I feel better and better during that hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment