Monday, December 21, 2020

Friday 27.11: Back squats and Deadlift

Friday. Back squat 5x5 @ 110kg. Deadlift 4x10 up to 140kg

Lower body day. I've been squatting on Fridays for quite some time, already months. Building my base up. Little by little. And I can see the progression has built my strength up. I have added a single heavy squat before doing my work sets. Today it was 140kg. I try to get used to heavy weights that used to intimidate me.


It would be ideal to get some accessory stuff after the squats. Today I actually made these through quite quickly so I enough time to do also pulls. No biggie on both movements. Squats were easy and it's been ages since pulling heavy so I didn't wanna take any risks in there.








Pulls.
  • Deadlift 4x10 reps @ 110, 120, 130, 140kg


No comments:

Post a Comment