Monday, December 21, 2020

Saturday 28.11: Pull-ups and Wall balls

Saturday. Amrap 12 of: 12 pull-ups, 12 wb. Result, 10 rounds.

I had different ideas and excuses for this training evening for doing a sloppy session. Somehow I was able to find the battle mentality minutes before  It was a busy day from the very Morning I woke at 6.00. This training session took place in the evening. I was able to maintain a good solid pace throughout the wod. Wall balls unbroken of course with such a small amount of them. Pullups were unbroken for 7-8 rounds. Then I had to do them something like 8-4. Great wod and I felt like a superman afterwards as the initial feeling was much different than my performance actually was.


Amrap 12.
  • 12 pull-ups
  • 12 wall ball shots





No comments:

Post a Comment