Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tue 24.11: Hpc, Hspu, Row

Tuesday. Emom x 28 min of hpc, hspu, row.

After two days of squatting I had troubles walking and sitting on a couch on Sunday and Monday. Loved it. For this Tuesday I took an emom with a rest period written inside it. That means to say I'd push myself a bit more on the first three minutes. Quite a bunch of heavy'ish cleans, lots of hspu's and then push it on the rowing. I did my best every minute to reach those calories as fast as possible. And that part was definitely the toughest of all rounds. Little by little, round by round it was more challenging but still manageable.


Workout.
  • Every minute on the minute x 28 minutes of:
  • 1st: 7 hang power clean @ 70kg
  • 2nd, 14 handstand push-ups
  • 3rd, 21 cal row
  • 4th, rest





No comments:

Post a Comment