Saturday, December 5, 2020

Sunday 15.11: Run, Box step-ups with weight vest

Sunday. Wod, 4 rounds of: run around the block (ca. 4min), 50 box step-ups. Wear a 9kg vest. Time, 26.12

I needed to get something like a bodyweight workout done. In the spur of the moment I just grabbed a vest, put it on and decided to do a running workout with that one. It's always a bit nasty to run with a vest as it bounces up and down but it always does the trick and counts as a good metcon


Workout.
  • 4 rounds of:
  • Run around the blcok (took me about 4 minutes)
  • 50 box step-ups
  • Wear a 9kg weight vest
The other part of this workout was box step-ups. I nailed those unbroken. Actually I think I probably got the inspiration from Crossfit HQ's post where they boosted some hero workout of 1.000 of step-ups. I went through those 50 boxes unbroken every round, and the round times were about as follows:
  • 6:46
  • 6:36
  • 6:36
  • 6:21
That means to say the pace was steady and consistent.




No comments:

Post a Comment