Monday, December 21, 2020

Thu 26.11: Push jerk

Thursday. 3rds of: 2min on, 2min off of push jerks @ 60kg

This is something I do quite rarely nowadays. My shoulders have always been quite stiff and thus they need to be thoroughly loosened up prior to hitting it heavy. And I simply don't have time for that. With 3 little kids and a busy job, I believe my life is time sensitive all the time. Anyway, this workout is a classic. Used to do this for quite a number of times. This is something I took from Mikko Salo, the real champ, on my early days of starting crossfit. He once told this was something he used to build his shoulders and stamina overhead, or something alike




Wod. Result, 27, 24, 21 reps (total of 72 reps)
  • 3 rounds of:
  • 2min on
  • 2min off
  • Push jerk @ 60kg




No comments:

Post a Comment