Saturday, December 5, 2020

Tuesday 17.11: Intervals

Tuesday. Intervals with Sipa

My brother came to visit my gym. He needed to do high intensity workout because he had some competition coming up and he was about to peak his performance. We wrote this as intervals so that Sipa started with the work described below (hspu, cleans, pull-ups) and I rowed on the concept2 for recovery pace. That was 2:00 pace throughout the wod for me. After he finished his part, we took turns and continued like this for 20 minutes.


Amrap 20min.
  • 8 handstand push-ups
  • 10 hang power cleans @ 50kg
  • 12 pull-ups
Went unbroken all the way. The combination of cleans and pull-ups were awkwardly challenging, and definitely burned my grip a lot. Still, I managed to go unbroken all sets. I believe it was a total of 6 rounds for both bros.






No comments:

Post a Comment