Monday, April 20, 2020

Sunday 19.4: Front squats

Sunday. Front squats 5x5

My body ached the minute I woke up. Pretty much everywhere hurt. Probably 131 pistols had its effect. I also understand that my shoulders were sore because of those ring dips. Somehow also my upper back is feeling sensitive like I had done cleans or something alike.


Front squats
  • 5x5 @ 100kg

My training has been much more based on day-to-day feelings rather than systematic strength training. And I'm totally okay with that nowadays. With three little kids there ia always present the element of surprise looming around the corner. That's why I haven't planned my workout session way ahead because I hate to withdraw any training plans that have already been made. 

So let's see if I continue to progress these front squats to heavier weights. I have done some progression on back squats, and hopefully keep on building up on those




No comments:

Post a Comment