Sunday, April 5, 2020

Quarantine crossfit

The world has change quite a bit in the past weeks / months as we know it. Not much I can do about it but to stay home with the family, and let the virus fade away. It's been somewhat a hazzle to work at home with 3 little kids. Luckily my wife is still at home with the twins and doesn't have to work from home too.

The positive side is to get a chance to spend enormous amounts of time with family. To be able to go for a bike ride during lunch break with 3.5 year old, go for a stroll with the twins or the entire gang and head for a plauground. They are all possobilities I have trouble finding so much time on workdays because we have such a disciplined daily routine. Now I'm ebracing these moments. 


Plus I have found a rhythm where I can train pretty much every single day. There has been one rest day after staying home instead of office. Good solid couplets / triplets, some emoms and squat session. I am very happy that my home garage gym is well equipped and there's basically nothing I couldn't do here



No comments:

Post a Comment