Sunday, November 29, 2020

Father's Day 8.11: Cleans, Intervals

Farther's Day. Emom x 15min up to 100k. Intervals, every 3:00, for 6 sets of: 15 hspu, 15 kbs @ 32kg.

In Finland we are celebrating father's day on the second Sunday of November so it was great to have some breakfast made by the family and then we headed to a big park with the kiddos to hang around. After lunch the twins went to bed and I went outdoors to get some fitness in the books. In the afternoon another park session with the family.


Oly.
  • Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
  • Hang squat cleans
  • 1-3 min: 5 reps @ 80kg
  • 4-6 min: 3 reps @ 85kg
  • 7-9 min: 1 rep @ 90kg
  • 10-12 min: 1 rep @ 95kg
  • 13-15 min: 1 rep @ 100kg
This was an excellent session for throwing some barbell around



Intervals.
  • Every 3:00, for 6 sets of:
  • 15 handstand push-ups
  • 15 kettlebell swings @ 32kg
  • Work 1:00, Rest 2:00
In the beginning I thought if this is too little work for an interval piece. It took me about one minute, or less, to complete one round and I thought I'd better have more recovery than work time because this was very shoulder intensive workout and it would be impossible to maintain that system for 6 sets. In the end I was happy that I wrote this session like this, with all the reps and work/rest periods. Because I was done in the end.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment