Sunday, November 1, 2020

Friday 30.10: Back squats

Friday. Back squats 6x4 @ 125kg.

Another Friday, another squat session. It's getting heavier by the week. And I have loved every single session. I feel blessed to being able to squat at all. Okay, I have been pretty much healthy all my life in the big picture but after having some back and knee issues in the summer time I felt desperate. That's why I'm grateful for every single squat that I can do.



Strength.
  • Back squats
  • 6x4 @ 125kg
What can I say about these squats. Those were solid reps. Yes, they got heavier of course. But somehow it was also "easier" to do only 4 reps per set. Sure I had to growl in the last reps of every set but I had no doubts of hitting those sets. You can take a look at one of the sets. It took me 30 minutes to finish this strength session. It's getting intimidating to add more reps to be honest. Let's see what the next Friday looks like



No comments:

Post a Comment