Sunday, November 15, 2020

Saturday 7.11: Run, Db snatch

Saturday. Wod, 5rds of: 600m run, 30 db snatch. Time, 27min.

My body was in full devastation for days since Tuesday's workout. Wednesday and Thursdays were pretty much day offs, and I'm very glad I was able to squat heavy on Friday. This Saturday I was Still a little off. I took one bar muscle-up in the warm-up and it felt horrible so I dropped that idea right away. Intensity was so high in the past week or so that maybe my body was not used to that kind of rocky road. However, that feels awesome.


Wod. Time, 27 min
  • Run around the block (about 600m)
  • 30 dumbbell snatches @25kg
Steady pace throughout thw workout. Round times were 5.15, 5.15, 5.21, 5.30 and 5.40. On the fourth round I felt like my heart was jumping somehow oddly so I needed to take a break in the middle of those snatches, and before heading to the last round of running. Other than that, this was very steady paced workout and effort. Dumbbell snatches were completed with 15 right hand snathces and then 15 with left hand. I remember when this kind of volume made my upper back hurt for couple of days afterwards but this time that's not the case. It needs to be a 70-80kg barbell for quite a number of reps to get that same feeling. Maybe that's a good thing though



No comments:

Post a Comment