Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday 12.7: Run + Double unders

Saturday. Run 7k. Skills, 500 du.

I contacted crossfit Fuengirola in advance to ask for a chance to do a workout with these local guys at their affiliate. They were instantly welcoming me and threw me back with some schedules. In the morning I put on my sneakers and went running down the street next to the beach. The Box is located at the end of the "paseo maritimo". I found the place right away and went to the front door with a big smile. Just to find the place was closed. Doup, that was a bummer. I had totally forgotten the schedules and just trusted my luck with the opening hours.

I had jump rope with me in my backbag and the place had a good solid pavement outdoors so I decided to stay there and practice some skills. I did about 500 reps of double unders and in this humidity the sweating was continuous and abundant. I really wanted to open the front door and get my hands on a barbell for a good wod. Hopefully there's another good time slot when I can run there again and give it another shot. After double unders I headed back home which totalled 7km of running for the day. It was good to get some action in this body and heart rate up after a while.






1 comment: