Monday, October 12, 2020

Saturday 10.10: Back squats, Good morning, T2b

Saturday. Back squats 5x8 @ 110kg. Accessory, 4 sets of: 10 good mornings @60kg, 15 t2b.

All of our kids were home on Thursday and Friday as the oldest one had to be taken away from day care due to coughing. They are so much more careful nowadays which I understand well. All because of the novel korona virus. Well, she had a test and everything's just good. The girl is the perfect herself. But that meant my wife had hands full of work with three little kids at home so I didn't dare to go workout after working hours. So I had saved some energy to this Saturday.




Strength.
  • Back squat 5x8 @ 110kg
I was longing after these squats. I guess I'm repeating myself but I am very happy on being able to continue this squat progression in this life situation. I tend to avoid any strength progressions because it's mentally devastating if I can not hold on to that Program for some reason. So it's been freaking awesome to stick to this one.


  

It's getting heavier by the week. No doubt about it. I always build up to a rather heavy single before these squats sets. This time it was, and usually has been 130 kilos. It's a mental win to begin with. Once Building up, the 110kg feels much heavier than after I've lifted 130kg for a single squat. You can take a look at the squats on the video. Felt good.



Accessory.
  • 4 sets of:
  • 10 good morning @ 60kg
  • 15 toes-to-bar's
I needed to store some accessory stuff in the bank so I don't where this came from but I took some good mornings to put more pressure on my posterior chain. Combined with toes-to-bar's. That was a good combination for core training.


No comments:

Post a Comment