Sunday, October 25, 2020

Thursday 22.10: Hspu, Db snatch, Air squat

Thursday. Wod, 5rds of: 10 hspu, 20 db snatch, 30 air squat. Time, 11.56

Simple but beautiful. Really tight work day. I had a meeting starting in 40 minutes but I needed my crossfit time for this day. I went outdoors, and came back in 20 minutes later. Squeezed in a 12 minute workout in between. Couple of minutes warm-up and 3-2-1 go.



Workout. Time, 11.56
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 10 handstand push-ups
  • 20 dumbbell snatch @ 25kg
  • 30 air squats
My handstand push-ups are at a level that I know I can perform at an okay level, even with just a little warm-up and when shoulders are not that prepared. I just need to throw myself against the wall once to get oriented. So I dared to throw them in this mix.

Those movements and rep scheme was also diamond. Hspu's were the easiest per round, dumbbells made me breath heavy and squats burned my legs a lot. Even though those squats were "air" squat versions, meaning I had no weights on me whatsoever. It's a trap. And it gets me every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment