Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday 17.10: Row, Wall Balls

Saturday. Wod, 50-40-30-20-10 of: row calories and wall ball shots. Time, 16.53

We decided to do something different today so we packed our family in to our car in the morning and started driving to Espoo. My wife had googled the cafeterias by the sea and we ended up to a place called Nokkalan majakka in Espoo. We walked around the beach for an hour. Kids were thrilled to find new places and something to climb on as there were rocks and some other incline terrain scenery. Afterwards we went to have lunch to this Nokkalan majakka which turned out to be a fantastic restaurant. For some brainfart I ordered a vegetarian salad which turned out it was probably the best salad I have ever tasted. Goat cheese avocado salad. I'll give it 10/10 points. Also kids' meatballs and wife's salmon were all just perfect. Strong recommendation to this place.


Workout. Time, 16.53
  • 50-40-30-20-10 of:
  • Row calories
  • Wall ball shots
I usually do my workouts during lunch, especially during weekends.This time we drove home after lunch and the twins fell asleep in the car which means to say I missed that training window. At the time I'm writing this post, it's been a week from that day but I recall it was so that I took all the kids outdoors when we returned home. Went to a park with them and when we came back home for dinner I took a short "daddy time" at the gym without any warm-up.


So I just hopped on the rower, went on at 1.50 - 1.55 pace throughout the workout. On the wall balls I hit the first set with 28-12-10 reps, the round of 40 was also 28 to begin with and finished it with 12 additional reps. Last 3 rounds were unbroken, i.e. 30, 20 and 10 rep rounds.

Very good finisher to this day.





No comments:

Post a Comment