Sunday, October 25, 2020

Wednesday 21.10: Row, Push press

Wednesday. Wod, 6 rds of: 20 cal row, 20 push press @ 40kg

On Tuesday I really didn't have any resources to hit a workout. That feeling kind of remained on this day as well. I forced myself to train. Considering that I was a walking zombie, I'm wondering why I had thrusters and t2b's in my mind. Luckily I didn't hit those but took it a notch easier with this one.

Random clip of myself in 2012

Workout.
  • 6 rounds of:
  • 20 cal row
  • 20 push press @40kg
Actually when I began this one, I Still thought I might me able to do some sort of intervals with these two elements. I mean 20 calories + 20 presses + 20 calories. I began it with that style, and it hurt me like a mofo. I took some breaths and realized there's no way I could complete that kind of intervals multiple times. I mean I rowed pretty much all in style. So I took a pause and completed this traditional style workout of a couplet for 6 rounds. This worked well for me this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment