Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday 30.12: Active recovery, floorball

Sunday. Active recovery, playing floorball with family.

I have three brothers and one sister. One of my younger brothers' - age 13 years - floorball team challenged family members to play against them. So of course I took the challenge and played with Sami - my older brother - in the same line against little bro :) This was a 1.5h game so we got our legs warmed up after a few days crossfit training. Yesterday I was running with sled, the day before I took some 100m sprints and on Thursday I PR'd my back squat. It was a good pitstop to have some active recovery for my legs. Thanks Henkka for giving this opportunity to play against you guys, tough opponent!

Me and Sami warming up




Our dad is on the left

Toni's workouts. Toni went to the Box and concentrated on technique, not heavy weights. What do you think about today's training session? Ring rowing is a new element to you as well as squat cleans.

  • Pull-ups
  • 4x5 squat clean, 50kg
  • 4x5 front squat, 60-70kg
  • 4x5 handstand push-ups
  • 4x5 ring rows

No comments:

Post a Comment