Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday 11.12: Rest day

Tuesday. Rest day.

Recover, take it easy, chill for a while. As you can see below, I fell in love with handstand practicing after my trip to Sweden. It's hard to avoid them. In addition to the workouts below, I tend to row 1k as warm-up, I usually do it with a pace around 3.30min / 1k.

2.12 Back squat, metcon, handstand skills
3.12 Floorball, handstand skills
4.12 Front squat, Grace
5.12 Two workouts, deadlift, bench, step-ups, hspu, handstand skills + floorball
6.12 Row 2k, back squat, snatch, ring skills
7.12 Game Day
8.12 Linda, handstand skills
9.12 Technique, skills
10.12 Back squats, metcon, ring skills, handstand + floorball

Here are some tough workouts done by the beasts of crossfit, Rich Froning, Dan Bailey and Chris Spealler at stage. Enjoy!

Rich Froning's workout

Friday challenge with Rich and Dan


Chris Spealler


1 comment:

  1. I'm still tired from sundays workout. I had pusj presses 70-75 x 5 reps. After that I did tabata du's ja and sit ups. Today I will a have rest day

    ReplyDelete