Thursday was a busy day all the way from morning to midnight but somehow I found a slot to hit the gym. This week's been running back and forth all the time so I practically don't have time to right that much about the training.
- Every minute on the minute x 14 minutes
- Odd min, power clean + hang squat clean @ 90kg
- Even min, squat clean + 2 front squat @ 90kg
- Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
- 1st min, 7 power clean @ 60kg
- 2nd min, 10 handstand push-ups
- 3rd min, 15 box jumps
Most difficult part of this piece was the end of hspu's. Maybe another set could have been nailed but then it might have gone more challenging. Cleans got my breathing heavy, so were the box jumps. In the beginning no big deal but after some rounds it was a different game.
- Every minute on the minute x 10 minutes
- Odd min, 5 bench press @ 70kg
- Even min, 12 reverse hypers @ 50kg
Easy end to this session. Main focus on the reverse hypers. Should have probably gone heavier. It's just kind of a new movement so I didn't dare to.