We came back home Sunday evening. I unpacked the stuff and headed to the gym. Below you can see what happened. That 90kg push jerk without resting it at the front rack position was huge for me. First time weight this style. Beyond my dreams if you would have asked it me couple of months ago.
- Build up to a heavy touch'n'go power clean and push jerk
- Loads @ 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90kg
- Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
- 1st min: 5 power clean @ 70kg
- 2nd min: 5 front squat @ 70kg
- 3rd min: 5 push jerk
- Last set 10 jerks