Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday 17.2: 20.000 hits on Don's Crossfit

Sunday. Rest day. I'm having some chills so I'm staying in bed today and fight this flu away so I'm ready tomorrow, hopefully.

On this date, there has been a total of 20.000 hits on Don's Crossfit since its foundation. Thank you guys for following the page actively! I started writing in the end of July 2012 and I've tried to write each day what happens in my crossfit world, whether it's the workout of the day and how I performed it or my thoughts about training during rest days.

Hopefully this blog has brought some inspiration to you. Tony the Pony has also been active in his crossfit training. You can also find us in Facebook and Youtube. We'll both rest today, let's see what tomorrow brings us.

Rich Froning, currently the fittest man on earth, just made a new PR of 300lbs snatch



No comments:

Post a Comment