Friday, December 26, 2014

Thursday 25.12: Wb, Kb, Rings

Thursday. AM: Every 90 sec x 6 sets: 25 ub wb's. Emom x 10min: 12 kb swing (32kg). Sled pull practice. PM: emom ring dips, 5min: 10 reps, 5min: 5 reps.

Finally back in action. Feels like forever since last workout. Okay, it was on Tuesday but anyways... I love working outdoors and the surroundings here in Klaukkala are perfect.

Wall ball.
Every 90 sec x 6 sets: 25 unbroken reps

First set at wall ball. Great to have my hands at it. Threw it against the house wall, couldn't ask for a better spot. 25 reps unbroken, starting every 90sec. That means it took me something like 45-50sec to finish the 25 reps so there was a little less recovery before the next set. Thus it took me 8.15 to finish those 150 reps. Good quickie!

Kettlebell and sled.
Emom x 10min: 12 kb swing (32kg). Sled pull practice.

Kb was cruel on my forearms. There's not much hook grip you can use on a kettlebell so my grip was somewhat destroyed on those last reps on last sets. Great to get back to kb action! That's hardcore element if you ask me.

Pauliina's father gave me a pulling harness for the sled as a present so of course we tried it right away. Superb! As it's winter now, the sled slid much smoother than on grass in the summer time. Had to add more weight in the sled so Kari sat down and enjoyed the ride haha. But to be honest  the harness was great as it distributed the pressure much more evenly on my upper body.

Rings.
Emom x 10min.
0-5min: 10 reps
6-10min: 5 reps

I was eager to get my hands on newly acquired Rogue rings so I went to the backbyard to get some work done. Took a quick emom workout to strengthen my upper body and improve ring skills

Good training day!

No comments:

Post a Comment