Saturday, May 21, 2016

Friday 20.5: Clean, Squat, Oh lunges, Hspu

Friday. Emom x 10: Hang clean + Clean @ 90kg. Emom x 10: 3 back squat @ 120kg. Emom x 15: 1st 10m oh lunges @ 50kg. 2nd 10 hspu. 3rd rest.

On Friday it was quite a bit of barbell work. Cleans, squats and overhead lunges. This hurt my body. Especially squats makes my butt cry today on Saturday.



Oly.
  • Every minute on the minute x 10 minutes
  • Hang clean + clean @ 90kg
These were good all the way. Hang cleans started to feel heavier but it's good do notice they can be completed any day. Hips felt a bit tight but somehow they managed to do these.




Strength.
  • Every minute on the minute x 10 minutes
  • 3 back squat @ 120kg
This were brutal. I've one this once before with the same weight I suppose. For couple of minutes it was okay but for 10 minutes it felt nasty. One day after my hamstrings and glutes are sore as hell. I like it!




Workout.
  • Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
  • 1st minute: 10m overhead walking lunges @ 50kg
  • 2nd minute: 10 handstand push-ups
  • 3rd minute: rest
Squats took the best of my energy but after some recovery I took one metcon with overhead lunges and hspu's. Had to take advantage of the empty grass matt at the gym as it was almost empty during the day. Lunges were overhead version as it's something that is difficult to arrange on a regular training day because the gym might be crowded.

By the way those lunges sucked! They were as good piece of fitness as they were supposed to be but I mean they burned my shoulders. Or maybe it was the combination of oh lunges and handstand push-ups but my shoulders were devastated after this.




No comments:

Post a Comment