Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday 14.4: Christine

Sunday. Christine. Time 10.28.

I wanted to have a metcon that would make me difficult to breath. I found the way through benchmark workout Christine. A girl not that familiar to me beforehand. You can find all crossfit benchmarks at wodboard.com. She included rowing, bodyweight deadlift and box jumps. Pauliina drove with me to the gym.


Christine. Time 10.28.

  • 3 rounds of:
  • 500m row
  • 12 deadlift, bodyweight, 80kg
  • 21 box jumps, 61cm

It looked easy on paper but reality was something different =) It was surprising to me how roughly this took on my legs. I may have started too fast, the first set of rowing was 1.41 min. The rest of the rowing  were about 1.47-1.48 per 500m. Deadlifts were light, only bodyweight, so naturally they went unbroken. Box jumps were the toughest part of this workout. Those deadlifts started to bring some pain in my thighs on the last reps. Moving on to box jumps wasn't the most pleasant thought in my head at that point. And there were 21 of them each round.



I didn't see what the round times were. I would have liked to see them in order to see how well I managed to keep my pace or did I go slower towards the end. I believe my speed was rather solid but some slowdown must have occurred because I wasn't able to do box jumps in a row on the second and third round.

Cashout. DU's and cycling.

  • 5 x 20 unbroken double unders
  • 5 min stationary cycling to flush legs



Man behind mobilitywod.com, Carl Paoli


No comments:

Post a Comment