Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monday 15.7: Chipper

Monday. Chipper.

Morning workout took place at the beach. Beautiful morning, sun shining and a slight sea breaze cooling the air. Couldn't ask for more, except a barbell ;)

Chipper.
  • 5 muscle-ups
  • 50 squats
  • 20 pull-ups
  • 50 squats
  • 20 k2e
  • 50 squats
  • 20 k2e
  • 50 squats
  • 20 pull-ups
  • 50 squats


I'm very happy I'm able to do muscle-ups with this pull-up bar. My grip is a bit awkward but still the swing up is quick enough to get my chest over the bar. I took the muscle-ups in singles.

Main ingredient in this metcon was squats, 250 of them in the sand. I buried my legs in the sand and started moving. Pull-ups weren't bad 'cause there weren't that many of them. Still, I did them in tens.
Same with the knees-to-elbows. Sets of 10 reps both times. I liked this workout, it was a good one considering the circumstances.


No comments:

Post a Comment