Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday 18.7: Push-ups, k2e's, dips

Thursday. Push-ups, k2e, dips.

Last day enjoying the beaches of Spain. It's been hot every day to say the least and a lot of relaxation has taken place. After breakfast I was set for the last workout here before returning home, workout took place at the same spot as always. Including push-ups, knees-to-elbows and dips.

Metcon.
  • 10 rounds of:
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 k2e, then:
  • 100 dips


Each workout I've done here has been for completion with minimum rest. Haven't put the clock running. Basically 'cause there's nowhere to lay my phone. Only sand everywhere :) Still, I've rattled through the workouts with solid pace and imagining I'm in a rush.

Today's set included a couplet of push-ups and k2e's. After finishing 10 rounds of 10 reps each basically without rest periods, I moved on to complete 100 dips. All push-ups went unbroken, k2e's were done in full sets up to 50 reps. From then on, in 7+3 the remaining sets. On the dips I went 20, 15, 15 and then 10's to finish it. Small breaks to get some rest for my triceps. Take into consideration that push-ups and dips were not as challenging as regular ones because I had to use the bars you see in the pictures below. Still, with the rep-scheme they got more difficult towards the end.

It's been a fun week here with Pauliina and her parents. Also had the possibility to meet Marko here, that was awesome! Now it's about time to head to the airport and come back home. I have a lot of time to plan the workouts for the upcoming week. Looking forward to it already!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment