Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sunday 3.7: Wb, Swings, Run

Sunday. Metcon, 4rds of: 25 wb, 15 swings @ 25kg db, 400m run.



Metcon.

  • 4 rounds of:
  • 25 wall ball shots
  • 15 swings @ 25kg dumbbell
  • 400m run

Hit a metcon on Sunday evening. Without warm-up I grabbed the wall ball and start throwing it against the wall. Got to say hips were amazed what the heck is happening right now. Soon they got used to the movement and those felt good. Went unbroken each round even though they burned my shoulders pretty well.



Swings needed to be performed with a dumbbell exceptionally. Didn't have a kettlebell with me so why not try it with a dumbbell instead. I changed the grip every other round. Left hand being in front first, then right hand on the second round. Run felt brutal. Actually the entire workout was very nasty. I forced myself to keep moving all the time so this really made my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment