Friday, August 19, 2016

Week 33: Crossfit

Past week of training. Saturday and Monday were training days, the others were rest days.



Saturday.
  • Wod, 10min amrap of: 120m shuttle run, 5 hspu, 10 db snatch @ 25kg. Result, 6rds.
  • Wod, 15min amrap of: 15m lunges @ 40kg back rack, 300m row. Result, 6rds.
Saturday was still a pretty normal day of training. The first one was supposed to be a good warm-up hassle but it turned out to be tough as the sets were small. So there was no excuse to slow down. I'm happy on how it turned out. Result was 6 rounds. On Sunday we had the christening for our little newborn girl so there was no time to give to crossfit.




Monday.
  • Olympics: Javelin, long jump, hammer, golf, shot put, archery
  • Oly: hang power clean triples, 8x3 @ 80kg
The week started in Kisakallio at Lohja as we had a seminar type of gathering with the entire company I'm working at right now. After work hours we played around a little in the form of "Olympics", to honor Rio2016. Different types of sports. I think I fell in love with shot put. It was a pity we only had so few chances to really throw down as there were so many of us. Archery is another sport that I'm really fond of.

Afterwards I got my share of barbell work. Couple sets of hang power clean triples. My throat had been sore since Sunday night so I didn't wanna burden my heart at all during the day. That's also the reason why I haven't been working out since then.




No comments:

Post a Comment