Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday 16.11 Rest day

Friday. Rest day

There's been a while since last total rest day and the weekend is important so I'm not doing practically anything today. Just eating, a lot, and fueling up carbs for tomorrow's HC Triplet. I've had butterflies for several days because of tomorrow's hard work. We made some last moment modifications to the workouts and added reps / distances  / work to be done. Let's see how it all turns out. Also check out the previous HC Triplet.

Here are the workouts I've done after my previous rest day. Some of the days were easier naturally, still there has been a lot of hard work. I genuinely believe and feel that development has taken place. In addition to the workouts I have rowed 1k almost every day, about 12k in total.

3.11: Back squats, metcon, ring skills
4.11: Deadlift, birthday wod
5.11: Thrusters, metcon
6.11: Front squat, metcon
7.11: Shoulder press + floorball
8.11: Snatches, technique, skills
9.11: Back squats, bench press
10.11: Shoulder press, push press, metcon + Game Day
11.11: Tabata workouts
12.11: Back squats, metcon + jogging + floorball
13.11: Snatches, overhead squats
14.11: Clean & jerk, two pair wods + floorball



Coach Burgener teaching the basics of snatch

4 comments:

  1. Great things are about to happen today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that friday was a rest day. Saturday was amazing. Waiting hc triplet post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sat down and start unraveling what happened today at the Triplet. This day will stay in my memories forever, it was a rough one!

    ReplyDelete