Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday 22.11: Jogging + push-ups

Thursday. Jogging, squats, abs, push-ups. Active recovery.

This day was more like active recovery. I skipped morning training and had floorball training in the evening. However, my neck is a bit stiff so I decided not to put on my gear and try stop the shots of my team mates. I went jogging for little less than half an hour and came back to do squats, abs and push-ups.


  • 5 rounds of:
  • 20 squats
  • 15 push-ups
First set was squats and regular push-ups. This time I really concentrated in my form with the push-ups so that my back wouldn't arch at all. I think I managed it well.
  • 5 rounds of
  • 20 abs:
  • 10 push-ups, narrow stance

Second set, abs and push-ups. I took clearly narrower stance because I wanted to feel it in my triceps more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was surprised in a good way when I loaded this web page of your resource. What was the most important aim the moment when you made a decision to organize this portal?

    ReplyDelete