Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday 18.11: Game Day

Sunday. Game Day, Blackbirds - Tiikerit 3-5, win.

I had a good night sleep after yesterday's hard work. I had planned to sleep for ten hours but I woke up earlier than scheduled. The game was scheduled to begin at 2.00 p.m. I woke up at nine, ate a good breakfast, did some stretching, took a look at yesterday's events and dug up the enthusiastic feeling from those. Chicken pasta was my early lunch at 11.00 a.m. and then it was time to head to the game. We finally won by two goals margin. We already lead the game 5-0 ten minutes to final buzzer.

Now I'm gonna go to sauna, eat more, relax and do some stretching so that I'm able to go to the box early in the morning with Toni who had a rest day this Sunday. I heard the guy is still sleepy and exhausted from HC Triplet. No wonder, it was tough and awesome!

Let's go back to the time just before HC Triplet started. Toni is telling what is ahead of him in a few seconds :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so tired. My plans for today is sauna and strechig. And food of course

    ReplyDelete