Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday 8.11: Snatches, technique, skills

Thursday. This day was exactly what I needed. I took one hour technique and skills training, concentrating a lot to my snatch technique. I really got forward, my confidence level increased and I found the tracks better and was able to do squat snatches. I practiced the movement from the floor and from the hang position. I've been watching coach Burgener's teaching videos and tried to absorb every tip possible. There were quite a number of repetitions and I only used a 20kg bar, intentionally didn't add any kilos, just learnt the technique. I also did squat cleans and overhead squats, it took something like 30-40min. I've been doing power cleans lately so it was very important to do them as squat versions.

They both moved forward, it's hard to describe how happy I am to this day's success. I also took some handstand, double unders and ring skills for about half an hour. It was very good session. From there I drove to my floor ball training where we took 20-30min circuit training. All in all, good day!

By the way, since starting Donscrossfit 27th July this year, the blog has received 5.000 hits in total! Thanks a lot for following, I'm happy you guys enjoy! You are always free to comment and give suggestions.

As a teaser I can say that HC Triplet II is taking place 17th November =)



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I accidentally wrote the HC date incorrectly. The real date is Saturday 17th November

    ReplyDelete