Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday 21.6: Rest day

Saturday. Rest day.

Time to recover. My body feels great, it's been awesome to get back on track with heavier training. We tend to celebrate midsummer in Finland at this time of the year. It's kind of a "nightless night", the nights near the midsummer day are short or pretty much non-existent. It's a cool factor living in Finland. We drove to the lake in central Finland to hang out with some friends and chill out in good company. It was beautiful lake-side scenery at a summer cottage. We spent the day there yesterday and drove back home today.



I reckoned it's okay to take one day off because it's been a while since my previous rest day and I slept just a little last night. I'll take it easier today and hit it again tomorrow. Here are some videos posted by Crossfit.com for us crossfit dudes to enjoy.


Word!


Couple of pictures from the summer cottage scenery. I'll take that scene any day. Thanks for our host and hostess Katri and Olli for taking care of the big entourage! I'll bet everyone enjoyed their stay!








No comments:

Post a Comment