Sunday, August 23, 2020

Monday 17.8: Row, Du, Burpee

Monday. Workout, 1k row, 10 rds of: 25 du and 10 burpee, 1k row. Time, 21min.

Tight Schedule at work but as I'm working from home there are great benefits. Use of time is much more efficient. Plus I can fit ine some very efficient lunch workouts. For example today's gem, I spent a total of 30 minutes after I had my training clothes on. Couple of minutes warm-up, then 21min workout, and ready for action back to work. I'm usually working outdoors at our terrace every day so if necessary I can hop in to a meeting or call with a colleague right after. Take s shower and eat lunch in 5min at some suitable moment. Suits me perfectly this style.



Workout. Time, 21min
  • 1.000m buy-in row, then
  • 10 rounds of:
  • 25 double unders
  • 10 burpees, then
  • 1.000m cash-out row
The point was to go all bodyweight. Take that row as a kind of a warm-up. I believe the pace was around 1.55 for that kilometer, fluids get going, body gets loosened up and ready for some heavier breathing. Double unders rolled perfectly. There were no hick ups during those 10 rounds. On the burpees I paced myself. Then straight into the rower and row back home to finish the workout. Somehow breathing was on the heavier side but still I had this one under control. It took me 20-21min to finish this one. At some point I messed up with the timer so I'm not quite sure of the actual time.




No comments:

Post a Comment