Sunday, August 16, 2020

Saturday 8.8: Pull-ups, Squats, Lunges

Saturday. AM. Pull-ups 5x20 reps. PM. Back squats 6-4-2 (80, 120kg). Emom x 12min: 10 reverse lunges @ 50kg.

After breakfast we took our bikes and headed to Klaukkala's track. It's about 3km from our house so it's quite a good day trip to ride there with this entourage.




Pull-ups.
  • 5 x 20 pull-ups
While the family and kids hassled around, climbed, ran, jumped and swang from different objects I did couple of pull up sets. Casual 100 reps during this trip. Those definitely felt in the upcoming days in my lats. This is pretty much my favorite playground with the kids. Seems like they love it too. There's plenty of space to do their thing. Plus daddy can do some training in the meanwhile.






Strength.
  • 6-4-2 @ 80, 90, 100kg
  • 6-4-2 @ 90, 100, 110kg
  • 6-4-2 @ 100, 110, 120kg
Some progression I did in the end of last year. That worked very well so I figured doing it again. Haven't been able to squat lately as my left knee has been bothering me. Today it was great so I went down and up for some time.


Lunges.
  • Emom x 12min
  • 10 reverse lunges @ 50kg
The purpose of this was to make my legs cry more. I've been longing for that feeling of having my legs murdered on squats so it has definitely not been an easy period. Anyway, this day was very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment