Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday 17.5.2013: Interval, hspu

Friday. Interval training, 30sec on, 30sec off for 20min, cycling. 30 handstand push-ups.

The gym at the hotel is pretty pathethic as they tend to be so no hard iron was in sight. Had to improvise and concentrate in metabolic condition for starters.

Metcon.
30 sec on, 30 sec off for 20 min
Stationary cycling

30 Handstand push-ups

Two sets. First interval cycling, then 30 handstand push-ups for quality but with as little rest as possible. It was a bit difficult to get upper body warmed up as properly as back home 'cause i didn't have access to any equipment nor barbells. Okay, that may be just an excuse because what more do you need than your body. Guess I'm just used to certain routines so it was a bit difficult to ready for those hspu's.

I took two sets of static handstand holds against a wall and then I was ready to go. It wasn't that easy this time. In the beginning I took 5's, then in the end it was more like triples. I thought I would carry it out in sets of 5-10 reps per attempt. And I will, next time!

Now it's time to go and celebrate Kari's - father in law - birthay, he's turning 60 today, congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment