Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday 23.8: Du's, Pistols, Ghd, Lunges

Sunday. Emom x 21min. 1st min: 30 du, 2nd min: 10 pistols, 3rd min: 12 ghd. Emom x 15min: 20m lunges with a 10kg vest.

Today we went to the beach to enjoy the hot summer day. It was a great weekend in general. Lots of relaxation and good times with the family. We also went to see a friend who just got their firstborn couple of days ago. He was such an adorable little kiddo =) In the evening I went to the gym. Got to keep my elbows relaxed now, they are sore as hell.



Bodyweight.
  • Every minute on the minute x 21 minutes
  • 1st min: 30 double unders
  • 2nd min: 10 pistol squats (5/5)
  • 3rd min: 12 ghd sit-ups
Story in short. Double unders sucked big time. Couldn't find the rhythm at any moment. One set was unbroken, the rest were troubled. Pistol squats went straight, 5 left and then 5 right. Ghd's were easy. Tried also ones with medball to get more resistance. Those felt awkward. Not heavy but the motion was somehow strange and it didn't feel good in my lower back so I did only one set with that ball.


Accessory.
  • Every minute on the minute x 15 minutes
  • 20m walking lunges with a 10kg vest
I still wanted to get something done, and weighted lunges came to mind. I had a barbell in my back for a test drive but that put too much stress on my elbows so I came up with the vest. 10kg extra weight. The grass matt is 20 meters long so I walked it back and forth for 15 minutes. That was a great quad burner.




No comments:

Post a Comment