Sunday, November 8, 2015

Saturday 7.11: Run, KB snatch

Saturday. Metcon, 5 rounds of: 400m run, 5/5 kb snatch (32kg). Wear a 9kg vest.

Spent the weekend in Klaukkala, in the countryside and as you probably already know the surroundings are perfect for crossfit. This time it was a metcon with running and kettlebell snatches.


Metcon.
  • 5 rounds of:
  • 400m run
  • 5 right hand kettlebell snatch, 32kg
  • 5 left hand kettlebell snatch, 32kg
  • Wear a 9kg weight vest
This was something I call fun. It's been time since playing around with the vest I got from my baby something like 2 years ago. Every now and then I go and get it from the cellar, put it on, and get to work. It gives classic movements a different edge for sure.


Running was for 400 meters, 200m back and forth basically. I brought my 2-pood bell with me. This was pretty much without a warm-up. Took couple of swings and snatches with it and got to work. Breathing was high as both running and kb action have their effect on the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment