Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday 1.9: Gameday

Saturday. A weekend trip to Finland's former capital, Turku, to play two preaseason games. We won both games, first one 6-4 (empty net in the end) and the second one 7-3. Good performance from our team and two wins over two teams that were in top of their divisions last season. Not bad.

Tomorrow I'm headimg back home, let's see what the schedule says. Is it going to be a rest day? My neck was better for some days but today when I woke up, the pain had come back. I've been eating pills for the last days and had to quit the latter game after two periods due to the pain. Or then I still might do some skills training and mobility wod as Toni is probably going to the gym anyway, I might join him, at least to cheer him for better results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment