Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday 6.9: Rest day

Thursday. Free day of crossfitting. We have a preseason floorball game going on right now, it's my turn to step aside and let the other goalies have their turn to help the team win amd practice team tactics. Currently, the score is 1-1, tight one :)

Tomorrow is going to be a tough cf day. One of the classic wods is awaiting for me, my bro and Toni, the first time we'll practice together. We'll start by putting our legs to test by squatting for strength training.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, I've been using a rubber band for a few days now to expand my shoulder mobility, and I genuinely recommend it everyone. I'm definitely going to use it on a daily basis to ease some of the strength movements

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify, the rubber band is part of my evening stretching routines, with the help of that band it's easier to stretch shoulders and upper back. I'm not using it during any workouts =)

    ReplyDelete