Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday 25.10: Active recovery

Thursday. Now I can tell my upper body is really stuck. Tuesday's pull-ups and yesterday's deadlift and row/kettlebell swing combo worked for their purpose. I kind of like the feeling that my forearms, upper and lower back are all jammed :) It's been a while since my muscles have felt like this even though I've been working like a lunatic. I know they'll be better off tomorrow.

Today I filled up the basketball that I just bought last weekend and left it to Toni to seal the deal. He got some tools to block the sand falling out. Let's see how good a wall ball we created after all. We are definitely going to use it more often if it turns out to be handy. I really enjoyed doing Karen wod in Sweden, even though the biggest ball at the gym was too light for rx'd Karen.

My schedule for the evening was to go jogging, just taking it with slow pace, 30 minutes, main focus on active recovery. Jogging, sauna, eating, stretching, eating, relaxing and sleeping.

Below you'll find a video clip from Jason Khalipa teaching progression for performing muscle-ups. Take a look and practice, that's at least what I will do, good tips from him!


Muscle-up with Jason Khalipa


No comments:

Post a Comment