Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday 4.10: Rest day

Thursday. Rest day, back to action tomorrow morning.

I just picked up my new recovery drink materials from the post. 5 kilos should las for a while =)
Now I'll just take it easy, let my body heal so they're ready for tomorrow's training. Pure mobility in the evening, nothing else.



Some serious workouts I'm going to perform this month, Diane, Bear Complex and hero wod Brenton. Huh, nasty workouts...



Diane, by Dan Bailey


Bear Complex, by Rob Orlando


Hero wod Brenton



1 comment:

  1. As for a rest day, it was a perfect time to look for some videos at Youtube. "So you think you can squat" shows very detailed technique on how to back squat. There were five parts of them, be sure to watch them all in the correct order. Good material for all squatters. And as we have been taught, squatting is everything in crossfit.

    ReplyDelete