Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 12.1: Game Day

Saturday. Game Day. Result 16-3.

A day off from crossfitting as my team was about to travel against another team. In the first round we had a tie with these guys so it was supposed to be a close one again. It couldn't have been further away from that. First period, 7-0 for us. At the final buzzer the score board stood 16-3, another win for us.



Toni's workout. Cindy. Result 12 rounds + 5 pull-ups

  • 20 min amrap
  • 5 pull-ups
  • 10 push-ups
  • 15 squats

Toni went to the Box, let's here what he has to offer for us. What kind of feelings, I guess some puke was in play as well :) 65 pull-ups for you man, that's awesome!




1 comment:

  1. Cindy was amazing. I went to the gym feeling very lazy. Then I decided to do Cindy. My first goal was 10 rounds and second goal was to do push-upps and squats unbroken and I did.

    My total score was 12 rounds and 5 pull upps. I was wasted and almost had to meet Mr. Pukie. Total reps: 120 push upps, 180 squats and 65 pull upps in 20 minute.

    ReplyDelete