Efficient but a rather lengthy session. Oly lifts, squats, metcon and some accessories. Everything I'd like to squeeze in one session of crossfit. Still, it got fit in one hour.
- Every minute on the minute x 10 minutes
- Odd min, 3 power clean
- Even min, 3 hang squat clean
- Sets at 80, 85, 85, 90, 90kg
- Front squat 3x5 (110, 115, 120kg)
Metcon. Time 6.00
- 5 rounds of:
- 7 back squats @ 70kg
- 12 burpees
- 3 rounds of:
- 10 reverse lunges (60, 70, 80kg)
- 10 reverse hypers (0, 20, 30kg)
The purpose was just to get more strength stuff done. Lunges are perfect for that. I have never gone this heavy on these. Mostly something like 50-60 kilos. Right after every round of lunges I went to do reverse hypers which is a killer movement for hamstrings and butt cheeks, the entire posterior chain to be correct. Started with that empty machine and added some weight on the following sets. This is rather new stuff for me.