Friday, January 1, 2016

Thursday 31.12: Rest day

Thursday. Rest day

This time I really needed this. At least that was the feeling on Wednesday as I determined that. This Thursday morning I got second thoughts =) I guess there's some sort of sports addict living inside of me but I decided to stick to this rest day idea anyway. I'll try to incorporate some rest days more often than before. Not because I'd need them more but I guess that'll make some good to the body. That's what they say. It's not easy to stay away from the gym or kettlebells or wall balls or something alike outdoor activities but I'll give it my best shot.




Next week I'm gonna start at a new job, let's see how that affects my training. Shouldn't do any difference but I'll see that better when it actually begins. Crossfit and sports is such a big thing in my life that I can't let it be affected. It's mentally very important. Hopefully next year will be as great in the form of fitness and in all other aspects of life too as this year has been! Happy New Year to all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment