Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday 1.6: Cindy and C&J with dumbbells

Monday. Wod, for 15 rounds of Cindy and c&j with dumbbells.

Finally I got some more variation to the workouts. I saw this on Ben Bergeron's programming the same morning.



Classic

Wod. Time, 23min
  • 1 round of strict Cindy + 1 clean and jerk @ 2x15kg dumbbells
  • 1 round of strict Cindy + 2 clean and jerk @ 2x15kg dumbbells
  • 1 round of strict Cindy + 3 clean and jerk @ 2x15kg dumbbells
  • Continue up to 1 round of Cindy + 15 clean and jerk @ 2x15kg dumbbells
Two modifications to normal Cindy. These were strict pull-ups. Not that I would have done them any other way but these were written as strict pull-ups by Bergeron. Those suited well for me. I completed an extra 25 reps after the workout to reach a total of 100 strict pull-ups.

Those dumbbells were kind of light because I didn't want to compromise anything with my back. These worked well for the purpose I was after. This was a good breathing workout and I'm happy I didn't end up in any troubles with the pull-ups ubt was able to go through them effectively from first to 15th round.





No comments:

Post a Comment