Thursday, June 25, 2020

Tuesday 23.6: Clean, Hspu, Pull-ups, Lunges

Tuesday. Wod, 3 rounds of: 10 hang power clean @ 60kg, 20 hspu, 30 pull-ups. Accessory, 10 min amrap weighted lunges.



It sure did good to have a rest day on Monday. I think I had something like 12 workouts in 11 days so I figured having a recovery day would do good to my body. Now it was time to grind again.




Wod.
  • 3 rounds of:
  • 10 hang power cleans @ 60kg
  • 20 handstand push-ups
  • 30 pull-ups
Plan was to hit these as big sets as possible. There was a chance I'd hit them unbroken but that didn't happen today. So I ditched that plan during the workout and just kept moving. Hang cleans were unbroken sets, and the first round in general was done in one set per movement.



On the hspu's I had to drop down from the wall on the last two rounds after 14 reps. Then knocked another 6 reps to finish the set. Same thing with the pull-ups. On the second round it was 22+8 reps, and last round was 20+5+5 pull-ups. Those pull-ups hurt on the last round.


Accessory.
  • 10 min amrap of:
  • Lunges with a 9kg weight vest on
I thought I need some more action and target my lower body. My back is starting to feel good again so I'm missing the burn on legs and entire lower body. Oh man these bit me big time. I kept moving for the entire 10 minutes. And considering I have had to neglect heavy squatting in the past weeks so this of course made my legs hurt.







No comments:

Post a Comment