Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday 26.6: Wall balls and double unders

Friday. Emom x 20 min. Odd min, 18 wall balls. Even min, 30 du.

It was as hot as it's been lately No biggie, I'm enjoying every bit of it. These temperatures are not normal up here and we are exceptionally staying home this summer instead of traveling abroad so it's awesome to hang around 24/7. I am still at work but I'm doing work outdoors for the entire day.



Wod.
  • Every minute on the minute x 20 minutes
  • Odd min, 18 wall ball shots
  • Even min, 30 double unders
I needed something simple work to be done in the moment. Hands were kind of sore from pull-ups, ass hurts a bit from pull-ups and so this felt like a good idea. First couple of rounds felt like this is under control and it's not gonna be that bad. Round by round that feeling kind of wore out. In the end those wall balls started to feel heavy on my shoulders, and on double unders the overall fatigue just built up. My lower body started cramping in the last 2-4 minutes. The weather definitely had its effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment