Sunday, June 21, 2020

Thursday 18.6: T2b, Push-ups, Box step-ups

Thursday. Chipper, 100 t2b, 100 push-ups, 100 box step-ups, 100 push-ups. Time, 21.40

My only purpose for today was to smash a good volume of core training. It turned to 100 t2b's plus additional stuff to make it hurt more.




Wod. Time, 21.40
  • 100 toes-to-bar's
  • 100 push-ups
  • 100 box step-ups with a 9kg weight vest
  • 100 push-ups
Pretty hard to make a great plan ahead of this kind of a workout. I have never done that much plans beforehand. Just go by feeling, and this far it has worked. I know my body and its capabilities quite well so I don't hit a wall due to too much gassing in the beginning. I took a 15 rep set to begin with, then 10 reps, and finished the 100 reps with 5.

On the push-ups it was 20 to start with, then 12 reps, then by feeling. I was conservative on the reps not to burn my triceps too early. First set of push-ups went pretty good. After those I had a weight vest waiting so I wore it and started going up and down the 60cm box. I was surprised that the vest didn't hold me down more as I was able to go unbroken without any breaks. Thought that there could have been 2-3 stops in the process but that was a pleasant surprise. I knocked another set of push-ups with pretty much the same logic as in the first time so all in all, this workout was well under control from beginning till the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment